A new wave in the history of App Store, PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator hits the records by hammering the server traffic terribly. The first being his Legends of Brofist, Tuber Simulator is all about the life cycle of an YouTube creator. As a new gaming sensation, once after the game launch has taken place, about 48+ million of users buzzed the App Store to crack the game. Well, the game is available for free download at App Store #2 at number 25 for free cost. The YouTube star Felix PewDiePie along with the game development team Outerminds Inc. created Tuber Simulator for game lovers. He also expects that no PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator Bux Hack has to be happened.
What is the game all about?
When the player starts gaming, he/she has to create own viral videos to find ways towards YouTube recognition. Know-how knowledge is must required to play the game, in which the end result would be of full tension and embarrassing situation for the player. To know how to well professionally to win the game, here follows the tips in which the user can share with their friends to play on.
Tips and Tricks
To get more views and a big subscribers list, below appending are the few experimented tips and tricks.
- Daily quests: While in the mid of gaming, the player uses to receive three to four quests every day. On completing all those quests is the sure shot method of achieving more views and subscribers. When the player wants to have more than four quests on the same day, then he/she has to pay to get the quests to crack them out for big & fair numbers of subscribers & views.
- Trend settings: As like trending videos and twitter have tags in order to receive more views, here with this Tuber Simulator game also allows trending topics to rise up the views & subscribers. Higher the trending titles higher the count of views & subscribers, in which relevant video is the matter of fact.
- Knowledge Tree: the game is all about chain series, wherein one point sets off the other one, and it sets off the next one and goes on similarly. Hence “knowledge tree skills” come here, in which the player has to upgrade it to increase the number of views for one video. Initially the player has to buy room decorating items, wherein it sets off to skills on the knowledge tree. And to get skills, brain currency is required. Therefore, the chain would go as like: Buy room decorating stuffs – Require Brain Currency – Buy room upgrades – Knowledge Tree Skill upgrading.
- Room Upgrade Stuffs: To keep it very simple, more the views will lead to the scenario of having more currency hence chances are liable to buy Room Upgrading Items. Hence there would be fair amount of views finally.
- Get the Eagle: An eagle flying across the gaming screen would carry mysterious gifts, and so the players must not miss it out to tap on it. Gifts include but not just limited as: views, subscribers, currency, quests et al. Whatever the gift, it helps the player on some or the other way round.
- Mini gaming: To shorten the delivery timings, puggle game helps a lot. Paying puggle would actually leave the path to get started on the way for quick delivery of purchased items and for unlocking more number of views.
PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator Hack methodology
Hack is like changing the device clock, however making messed up with such unprofessional conducts would lead for serious errors and obstacles from playing the game too indeed.